We take consumer privacy very seriously. It is incumbent on us to apprise you about the way your information is collected and used, and also explain about our online information practices and what options you can exercise regarding the same.
The basic information that we collect includes your name, email address, phone number and other relevant details. This is solely for the purpose of enriching your experience with our website. If any other information is collected, be rest assured that it will be safeguarded.
The need for personal information
We require your personal information for:
- Personalizing your experience: It helps us in responding better to individual needs.
- Improving our website: The feedback received from website users help us to continually improve our website.
There are a number of steps we have instituted to safeguard your information:
- Your personal information is kept safe behind secured networks and only a few people with special access rights are privy to it. These people are under oath not to divulge any confidential information.
- We never ask for your credit card details.
- We never indulge in trading, selling or sharing your personally identifiable information.
- We require our trusted third parties, who support us in running the website, developing our business or servicing consumers, in maintaining confidentiality about personal information.
- In case we host third party products on our website, we ensure they have separate and independent privacy policies. This absolves us from any responsibility or liability for content or activities of these linked sites.
The products offered on our website through a third-party website are covered under their own warranties. Thus, we take no responsibility for any such product or any product related issues. However, we remain open to suggestions in the form of feedback about these websites.
Our website only provides relevant information regarding the products in the form of articles, blogs and other forms.