Sun Joe is out with another pressure cleaner that saves time and efforts required for cleaning. If you are looking for a device that engages in light to medium cleaning job, you can use the Sun joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer review
I was quite comfortable using it during the first trial itself. My fondness for the cleaner grew more by each day passing – reason being – its lightweight (31 pounds) and portability.
The design (33.9 inches x 15.6 inches x 13.5 inches) is so sleek. I was able to move it around the house with absolutely no hassle in the initial days of usage.
What is the real story?
With 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow, it can clean dirt, driveways, wooden and stonework. However, it is not very useful for high-end usage.
Sun Joe Pressure Washer has 1800 Watt and 14.5 Amps wobble plate single-phase motor.
It comes partially assembled in the package.
It doesn’t take more than half an hour to put everything in place once you unpack it.
You also get a stainless or brass pressure wand unlike the usual plastic one along with 5 spray nozzles.
How can you actually use this?
You can customize the pressure output of water spray with 5 easy-to-replace spray nozzles for a myriad of cleaning activities. I used this power cleaner to clean the hard-to-reach places in my home as well as the outdoor area since it comes with a power cord of length 35 ft and high-pressure hose of height 20 ft.
Cleaning inside my car and lawn equipment was effortless with SPX3000. Moreover, it comes with two distinctive easy-to-remove 0.9L detergent storage tanks. This is an useful add-on indeed, you can fill two different types of detergent or soap according to cleaning need.
The best part?
You can use both the dispensers at the same time or one at a time by using the easy-to-press switches.
- Good Value for money – Sun Joe power washer has a powerful 1800 watt motor which is too good as it is available at a bargain price.
- Safety – The power cord of the sun joe electric pressure washer has GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protection. This helps to avoid the risk of shock. There is a thermal sensor inside it which avoids overloading and restarts the machine when it cools.
- Saves Energy – TSS (Total Stop System) stops the system when trigger-gun is not being operated.
- Quiet – It is quiet. You need to wear ear protection while using it.
- Portability – You can move Sun Joe SPX3000 easily from one place to another due to its long power cord, pressure hose, wand and durable wheels.
- Compact– Sun joe electric pressure washer is a compact-designed cleaner weighing only 31 pounds.
- Lack of Water Reserve Tank – You need to connect the pressure cleaner directly to the tap while cleaning as it doesn’t have water reserve tank.
- Plastic Nozzle – The nozzle piece that connects the hose to the body of the equipment is made of soft plastic which leaks when it cannot handle the pressure. You can replace the plastic nozzle with brass quick hose connect.
Sun Joe SPX3000 is a reliable and durable unit and I highly recommend it for pressure cleaning under your budget. With some adjustments and replacements, you can get rid of the pitfalls of the machine and I believe that it stands out due to its unique features, safety, portability and compactness.